Adverting is a key component of all media, whether print, broadcast or online. In this light, Newsclip created its Adclip service, to monitor all ads in all print publications received each day. These are immediately scanned into the Adclip system and posted online.
Adclip then compiles weekly reports containing information about where and when the ads were published, as well as their ‘Rand to clip’ value. The service is affordable, as clients pays per ad requested.
Newsclip and Adclip receive all South African publications each day, including the technology and trade press.
Clients can use Adclip as follows:
· To determine whether ads were correctly placed as scheduled.
· To find out whether franchisees advertise according to their clients’ requirements.
· To track tender announcements and general notifications.
· The Adclips report can be used as proof of advertising an event or campaign.
· To determine the total R/c value of advertising per month.
· To identify opposition in a particular field of business, in terms of how, where and what are they advertise.
· To know when and where your products are advertised.
· To immediately learn of new products in your field.
· To clarify the price your opposition asks for the same product.
· To keep track of your dealers’ advertising.
· To determine how much your competitors spend on ads.
To summarise, clients can make use of Adclip to effectively sort through all local publications and ascertain accurate information regarding advertising pertaining to their business, management tools or strategic advantage. With Adclip, it is possible to clearly identify all other players in your field of business and determine your competitive edge.